2011年12月16日星期五

Cosplay of Poison Ivy from Batman - Green Tights

Earlier when I was checking around for friends' posts and shares, I have found something really cool. It's a dear charming lady cosplaying the Poison Ivy from Batman, and seems she's also got some professional photography help. As said, the lady did the tight green spandex suit herself, with the boots, and her red hair looks exactly the same from the comic.

I can't wait to share the pictures with you, and see how true that the art's from life :)



I feel the ending of the gloves is not so pointy, but overall this is really a great costume overall, and the poses piled together even make the thing more vivid :)

I do love batman movies, and have a black batman costume bought for my friend, a while ago. But I didn't read too much comics, and never thought about this costume. The photos here give me a great example, and maybe it's time to broaden the mind, and think up some really new ideas.

2 条评论:

  1. Just letting you know the girl in these photos is Evelyn.

    回复删除
  2. Is zentai zentai a good place to get print/pattern?
    全身タイツ激安

    回复删除